GOOD NEWS! “You Can Now Finally Get Rid Of Your Embarrassing Hypertension Problems And Transform Your Life Into That Joyful, Confident, And Start Enjoying Such Life Experiences You’ve Always Wanted In Just some Few Days From Now…”
Natural Solutions To | Heart Problems| Kidney Problems| Insomnia|Breathing Difficulties| Vision Problems|That Works…
STOP HYPERTENSION TODAY WITH OUR NATURAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS!!!
DON’T DIE IN SILENCE AND START LIVING AGAIN. THE FOLLOWING NATURAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS WILL HELP REBUILD YOUR LIFE AGAIN.
About High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure – also known as raised blood pressure or hypertension.
Blood pressure is the force of blood against your artery walls as it circulates through your body. Blood pressure normally rises and falls throughout the day, but it can cause health problems if it stays high for a long time.
The correct blood pressure measurements is 140/90 in persons under 50, or 150/95 in persons over ages 50.
Causes Of High Blood Pressure
The exact cause of hypertension is usually unknown. There is however some factors associated with the condition:·
- obesity or being overweight
- lack of physical activity
- high levels of salt intake
- insufficient calcium, potassium and magnesium intake
- vitamin D deficiency
- high levels of alcohol consumption
- medicines such as birth control pills
- genetics and family history
- chronic kidney disease
- adrenal and thyroid problems
Signs & Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure
Hypertension is sometimes called the "silent killer" because it usually has no warning signs or symptoms. Many people do not know that they have high blood pressure.
The Following are the symptoms of High Blood Pressure:
- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- Breathing difficulties
- Vision Problems (e.g. cloudiness)
- Noise in ears
- Bleeding in nose and ears
Treatments Of High Blood Pressure
Treatment for high blood pressure typically involves a combination of medication and lifestyle changes to help control the condition and prevent or delay related health problems. The goal is to get blood pressure below the high range.
A healthy lifestyle is the first line of defense against high blood pressure. Habits that help control blood pressure include:
- eating a healthy diet
- staying physically active
- maintaining a healthy weight
- avoiding excessive alcohol consumption
- quitting smoking and avoiding secondhand smoke
- managing stress
- eating less salt
- limiting caffeine
- monitoring blood pressure at home
- getting support from family and friends
Important Natural Supplements For Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
Argi + is the only COMPLETE Arginine Nutritional System. L-Arginine is an amino acid that’s so potent, scientists refer to it as the “Miracle Molecule.” And for good reason, because our bodies convert L-Arginine into nitric oxide, a molecule that helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow.
Benefits Of This Supplement
- Greater blood flow, without additional pressure on the cardiovascular system, means that more oxygen and nutrients reach our tissues, muscles and organs; also, waste products (such as lactic acid, which comes from running/ rapid use of muscles mainly at the beginning of exercise) are more efficiently removed.
- Better performance (if you run, like me, expect to take minutes off your personal best times)
- Exercise at a higher level with lower blood pressure (my experience is that I can run faster but without raising blood pressure as high)
- After exercise – better recovery (so, less muscle soreness the following day – especially if taken within 30 minutes of the end of the exercise)
From a nutritional point of view, we also take Argi+ because we believe it helps to distribute nutrients from our food throughout the body. This benefits normal healthy people by getting their good nutrition to the muscles, tissues and organs where it is needed, as well as those that struggle with lack of energy.
Why is greater blood flow important?
Greater blood flow matters because it supports many key functions in our body:
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Overall cardiovascular health
- Immune function
- Muscle growth
- Bone & tissue growth & repair
- Male sexual function
- Fat and glucose metabolism
- Anti-aging hormone production and much more
With so many health benefits, it’s no wonder L-Arginine is generating so much excitement. New ARGI+ provides all the power of L-Arginine, plus:
- Pomegranate – well-known for its strong antioxidant properties
- Red Wine Extract – to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- And Grape Skin and Berry extracts for cardiovascular and immune system health
Forever Arctic Sea® has been improved to not only increase the total amount of Omega-3’s you get per serving, but also has significantly increased the amount of DHA per dose
New and improved Forever Arctic Sea® contains a proprietary blend that is exclusive to Forever Living and provides not only 33% more DHA per day, but creates the perfect balance of DHA and EPA for optimal health and wellness.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants. DHA is also required for maintenance of normal brain function in adults.
- EPA is the most important of the omega-3 fatty acids to reduce cellular inflammation for a number of reasons. EPA is an inhibitor of the enzyme delta-5-desaturase (D5D) that produces AA. The more EPA you have in the diet, the less AA you produce.
Arctic Sea Super Omega3 helps our body is these most important ways..
- It regulates blood pressure,if it is down it will bring it up,and if is high it will bring it to normal level
- Help in cleaning the heart and arteries therefore lowering the risk of heart diseases
- To cushion our body and protect our cells and organs
- To lubricate our joints for easy movement and freedom from arthritis
- To clean our veins and arteries for easy blood flow and many more benefits
- It strengthens the muscles in conditions such as stroke
- It is very good for eye related problems because it cleans the plaques in tiny veins that goes to the eyes
- It helps greatly in problems associated with the memory in adults, and useful especially those with learning difficulties
- Help circulate blood to extremities thereby taking care of tingling sensations in the legs and hands
The dietary use of garlic and thyme has been traced back thousands of years. An Egyptian papyrus dating from 1,500BC listed 22 healthy uses for garlic. Today, we are starting to understand how they work.
Garlic and thyme, the two powerful antioxidants found in Forever Garlic-Thyme®, combine to create a great tool in maintaining good health. When garlic is cut or crushed, enzymes react to produce a powerful immune-enhancing agent. Studies have shown that garlic’s other ingredients help the metabolism convert fats to energy and protect the body against free radicals.
Thyme contains saponins and other beneficial antioxidant substances.
Benefits of Garlic Thyme
- Has the ability to lower blood pressure
- Strengthens the body’s immune system
- Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
- Neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells
- Promotes Hearth and Brain Health
- Help support healthy cholesterol levels due to its allicin and sulfur compounds.
“Okay, I’m Convinced! But How Much Will It Cost Me To Get This/These Product(s) Delivered to me at my doorstep?”
- Severe headache.
- Fatigue or confusion.
- Vision problems.
- Chest pain.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Blood in the urine.
- Pounding in your chest, neck, or ears.
Hence, we advise the use of these three supplements in order to put an end to High Blood Pressure (i.e. Hypertension). However, customers can order for any of the two products as desired.
Cost Of Each Supplement
These supplements are effective! Trust me, the use of these supplements will exceed your expectation(s).
Lives are being restored everyday! The responses are good.
We look forward to this smile from you afterwards!!!
Healthy Life Corner!!!
Our Marketing office:
Healthy Life Corner
82/90, Allen Avenue Street,
Opp LG office, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos